- Manage the delivery and support in research impact workshops.
- Lead a highly collaborative team.
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science & technology research organisation!
The Corporate Performance and Evaluation (PP&E) team provides and supports an integrated and effective approach to planning, performance and analytical insights which demonstrates and maximises CSIRO’s impact, science quality, and innovation capacity.
You will play a significant role in several areas within the team’s portfolio of work, with a view to work collaboratively in areas such as administration, finance, research impact evaluation, and the support/delivery of impact and strategy workshops to internal and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the delivery and support in research impact workshops to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead a highly collaborative team that aligns and partners with others in the planning and implementation of impact statements and their associated pathways.
- Managing the developing improvements of the team’s impact case study and capacity building processes to ensure faster, better and more robust quality of service to the organisation.
- Delivering high quality reports, publications, briefs and presentations, as well responding to all other information requests.
Location: Pullenvale, Brisbane
Tenure: Specified Term to 30 April 2023
Salary: AU$98k – AU$106K + up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant diploma/bachelor’s degree, in relevant disciplines (e.g. business, accounting, human resources, public administration or economics), or relevant work experience with 3-5 years experience in designing and conducting monitoring, evaluations plans and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing impact pathways and frameworks to assist in the organisation’s ability to deliver against strategy
- Demonstrated experience in designing, facilitating and evaluating workshops for a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in working in a fast paced environment with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong data analytics experience and skills with both quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
- A demonstrated proficiency in computer programs such as statistical analysis (e.g. R, SPSS), qualitative analysis (e.g. NVivo), MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and experience in preparing a variety of reports, summaries including tables, graphs and chartsand verbal presentations.
- Strong people and project management experience with the ability to foster positive relationships and positively promoting impact planning, performance monitoring and evaluation to internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirments of this role.
AEST 11:59PM, Tuesday 18th February 2020