1. A PhD in a science or technology discipline. Postdoctoral research experience may be an advantage.
2. 5+ years of relevant work experience across disciplines preferably in a strategy consulting firm or in corporate strategy
3. Experience developing strategy and initiating multidisciplinary, cross-business projects in an applied research environment
4. Experience in working closely with executive stakeholders on strategic initiatives
5. Demonstrated success in managing complex high-profile projects with multiple concurrent workstreams, extensive and diverse stakeholders, and tight deadlines
6. Demonstrated ability to provide high-level strategic analysis on existing operations, recognise opportunities and provide high-quality guidance in a complex organisation to ensure competitive advantage across a national and global market
7. Proven ability to deliver results in an environment of high ambiguity and support multiple initiatives across a large complex organisation
8. Exceptional oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation and representational skills, including experience working across diverse teams and large organisations.
9. Proven time management, decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, produce rapid results and remain composed under pressure.
The successful applicant may be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
For more information about this role please view the Position description.