- Excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager
- Add value - Manage research in renewable energy & low emissions energy technology
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO is seeking a Research & Development (R&D) Operations Manager to manage a complex portfolio of multi-discipline research projects associated with renewable energy and low emissions energy technology.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to ensuring best practice project governance that contributes to business outcomes. This includes an understanding of best practice risk management, financial, intellectual property and commercialisation, research and development, and project management.
Location: Newcastle NSW
Tenure: 3 year specified term
Salary: * $106K - $124K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
* $127K - $141K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
*NB: This position is offered across two levels, the appointment level will be determined by the qualifications, skills and relevant experience of the successful candidate.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and Engineering/Science and/or qualifications or relevant industry experience in project management of projects of scale and complexity of ASTRI.
- Demonstrated experience in the project management and a track record for working within a multi-site organisation.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the dynamics of the energy sector in Australia.
- Demonstrated leadership and commitment to ensuring best practice governance practices that contribute to business outcomes with sound experience in public sector governance.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST Monday 26 June 2017