Permanent Full TimePosition Classification:
Health Manager Level 1Remuneration:
$74,406 - $100,090Hours Per Week:
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated applicant with a background in research. Location is Negotiable.
The Health Education and Training Institute was established to ensure that employees of NSW Health have access to quality professional educational development and training to foster an agile and contemporary workforce. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary virtual team with a focus on research.
What you'll be doing
The Research Officer will support the execution of the end-to-end research process, including providing assistance with literature review, collection and analysis of data, and the publication of findings. The incumbent will also prepare, coordinate and monitor implementation of project plans and budgets, and take responsibility for information management for the unit. The incumbent will assist with publication of e-journal, grant applications and reports, as well as provide general support.
During the selection process candidates may be required to undergo additional assessments in determining their suitability for the role. Candidates will need to agree to undergo a National Police Check.
Please note that Permanent Positions are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- Relevant tertiary/post-graduate qualifications and/or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the research process and ability to perform research tasks as well as practical experience in conducting research projects
- Highly developed organisational skills including the ability to develop and implement project plans, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Sound problem-solving skills and forward thinking approach including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information and deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to form collaborative working relationships
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Margaret Crowley on Maggie.Crowley@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 3 March 2020
For more information on Health Education and Training Institute, go to www.health.nsw.gov.au