Public Sector Women in Leadership 2024
Public Sector Women in Leadership
TWO-DAY HYBRID SUMMIT
28-29 February 2024
The largest Women in Leadership Summit running concurrently in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
Breaking barriers, building bridges & celebrating empowerment
This summit has been tailor-made to inspire women to become remarkable leaders! Connecting aspiring and current women in leadership with the collective wisdom of the leading women across Australia’s public sector, not only for their advice and insights but to uncover the authenticity of the woman behind the role.
This summit is a unique opportunity to be inspired by them, follow in their footsteps and find the path to your own success. Immerse yourself in empowering discussions, spotlighting the latest topics that resonate with women and all public sector leaders, while embracing the profound spectrum of diversity that binds our leaders and teams.
Benefits of attending
- Be inspired by international featured speaker Hillary Rodham Clinton, 67th United States Secretary of State at the biggest Public Sector Women in Leadership summit
- Learn from the most senior and accomplished women in the Public Sector, including Dr Anna Cody, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission and The Hon Tanya Plibersek MP, Minister for the Environment and Water
- An unparalleled opportunity to network and genuinely connect with over 500 peers from across the APS
- Gain insights on cutting-edge issues, real world leadership problems and powerful lived experiences
- Hillary Rodham Clinton (She/Her), 67th United States Secretary of State & first woman to win a presidential nomination by a major U.S. political party. Live streamed from the USA
- Leigh Sales AM (She/Her), Former Host of 7.30, Journalist, Author & Podcast Co-Host. Live streamed from the Canberra summit
- Dr Anna Cody (She/Her), Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission. Live streamed from the Canberra summit
- The Hon Tanya Plibersek MP (She/Her), Minister for the Environment and Water. Live streamed from the Canberra summit
Who should attend?
- Current & emerging female leaders from across the Australian Public Sector and QLD, NSW & VIC Public Service
- HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders
- Learning & Development Leaders
- Male allies & champions of change