Call for NSW Science and Engineering Awards
Nominations have been called for the 2012 NSW Science and Engineering Awards.
The awards include a $5,000 prize in each of eight categories, as well as $55,000 to the overall NSW Scientist of the Year.
The 2012 Award categories are:
· Excellence in Mathematics, Earth Science, Chemistry and Physics
· Excellence in Biological Sciences (Human and Animal Health)
· Excellence in Biological Sciences (Plant, Agriculture and Environment)
· Excellence in Engineering and Information and Communications Technologies
· Emerging Research
· Renewable Energy Innovation
· Innovation in Public Sector Science and Engineering
· Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education.
Nominations for the awards close 5pm, 31 August 2012. Winners will be announced at NSW Government House in November.
For further details on the NSW Scientist of the Year and NSW Science and Engineering Awards 2012, including entry requirements, are here.