Clinical Research Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Holdsworth House Medical Practice (View other jobs from this organisation)
Clinical Research Coordinator
Looking for experienced and dynamic Research Coordinators to work in our boutique inner city Clinical Research Unit
Holdsworth House Medical Practice have both permanent and contract (minimum 6 months) positions available for Clinical Research Coordinators to join our growing team. These are diverse and dynamic roles in a unique research unit within a busy, inner city, boutique medical practice in Sydney.
The successful candidates will have experience in Research Co-ordination with an ability to work autonomously, a flexible attitude and thrive working in a team environment.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree (eg. Nursing, Life Sciences)
- Prior experience in clinical trials and research coordination
- Excellent computer skills, including experience in data management and completing ethics applications
- Well developed communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of clients
- Exceptional organisational skills, time management, planning and attention to detail
- Experience with respiratory diseases and lung function testing
- Pathology collection skills including venepuncture, ECG's
- Skilled in study recruitment and appropriate advertising methods
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
For more information on us, visit www.holdsworthhouse.com.au
No agencies, please
For further information or to make an application please contact:
Trina Vincent, Clinical Research Manager.
(02) 8038 1044
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time