Intellectual Property Search Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Intellectual Property Search Analyst
- Full time or Part-time
- Sydney, Melbourne or Perth based
- We are keen to hear from you
Wrays is one of the largest independent Intellectual Property specialist firms in Australia. Guided by our heritage in IP law, together with our scientific and engineering expertise, we partner with our clients to ensure they grow and prosper.
Wrays is committed to the belief that our people are our greatest strength. The energy, enthusiasm and commitment of our team are the keys to our success.
Wrays provides a vibrant and engaging work environment, actively encouraging our professionals to reach their potential.
We are seeking an experienced Intellectual Property (IP) Search Analyst, in a full-time or part-time capacity. In this key role, you will conduct patent and trade mark searches and provide IP analytics to the Wrays team.
Some on the main tasks that you will be involved in are:
- Managing and conducting a wide range of IP search projects in a timely manner
- Providing IP analytics to identify technology trends, target R&D investment strategies, identify competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and find potential licensing opportunities
- Litigation and business development support
You are commercially astute. You pride yourself on your exceptional client skills. You are delivery focused, solutions orientated and an absolute team player.
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
- A Bachelor degree in science with professional experience in IP searching and analytics
- Strong IP knowledge with expertise in areas such as patents, designs, trade marks, licensing and IP litigation
- Experience in searching IP databases such as Derwent Innovation, STN, Auspat, Espacenet, USPTO and WIPO
- Self motivated, team player and ability to meet deadlines
Please contact us if you'd like to join a firm who is committed to clients, expansion and innovation. Absolute confidentiality is assured.
Talk to us today.
For a confidential conversation, please feel free to contact:
02 8415 6500
- Work Type:
- Part Time