Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Speech Pathology - [Archived Advertisement]
University of Tasmania (View other jobs from this organisation)
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Speech Pathology
- Three (3) full time, ongoing positions
- Based in Launceston, Hobart or Burnie
- Fractional appointments considered for applicants working in public or private clinical practice.
As part of the School of Health Sciences, the Allied Health Expansion program creates new opportunities to better support the Allied Health labour force needs within Tasmania. Working in collaboration with government, health professionals, industry and local communities help increase allied health education, training, and research opportunities in Tasmania.
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor, Speech Pathology to design and deliver core components of allied health courses, undertake teaching, research, and service activities within the School of Health Sciences. The key teaching aspects of these roles will focus on speech pathology subject areas with the potential for teaching in other allied health areas.
Our ideal candidates will be team-oriented and innovative with the goal of achieving social, ethical, and culturally sensitive solutions to complex health problems. The successful candidates will contribute to the School through a set of workplace principles, facilitating a culture we are proud of, and fostering our staff’s wellbeing to achieve our overall collective mission.
- Make an effective and sustained contribution to the University in achieving its strategic objectives and fulfilling its operational responsibilities.
- Undertake scholarly coursework teaching of a high quality.
- Provide high quality speech pathology assessment and intervention for clients within the University’s multi-disciplinary health clinic.
- Facilitate quality work-integrated learning (WIL) experience for students.
- Undertake high-quality research aligned with the School and College strategic plans.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of productive and effective links.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate the success criteria as listed within the position description for the Lecturer (Level B), Senior Lecturer (Level C) or the Associate Professor (Level D).
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B and will have a total remuneration package of up to $136,519 comprising base salary within the range of $100,508 to $116,683 plus 17% superannuation.
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level C and will have a total remuneration package of up to $161,207 comprising base salary within the range of $121,325 to $137,784 plus 17% superannuation.
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level D and will have a total remuneration package of up to $184,454 comprising base salary within the range of $145,389 to $157,653 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- Please apply online via this link: https://careers.utas.edu.au/en/listing/
- To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Professor Nuala Byrne, Head of School, Nuala.Byrne@utas.edu.au or +61 3 6324 5413.
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 15 August 2021, 11.55pm
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- Closing Date:
- 15 Aug 2021
- $100,508 to $157,653 plus 17% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time