Executive Assistant - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Executive Assistant to General Counsel, Legal and Secretariat
- Canberra location
- Remuneration Package: Commencing from $74,596 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, full-time opportunity
Our Legal and Secretariat Group is looking for a flexible individual with excellent organisational and communication skills to take on the role of an Executive Assistant to the General Counsel. You will own and lead the provision of high-level administrative support to the executive and the wider team.
A day in the life…
- Provide confidential secretariat support to various meetings and committees.
- You will provide diary, meeting, email management and credit card reconciliation support.
- Provide coordination of Board, Executive and other key committee papers and follow up on actions items.
- Undertake research tasks and special projects
- You will draft communications on behalf of the General Counsel.
- Handle travel, accommodation and event management for the group.
- You will assist with drafting service contracts and high value spend proposals
- You will administer the Group’s risk registers and associated actions.
Why Icon Water?
Icon Water owns and operates Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. We are our own customers, so we take pride in what we do and we do it well. We are a people focused organisation, acknowledging our people are our greatest asset.
We want our people to be empowered to work in a collaborative and productive way and that your work and personal lives are in harmony. The Careers tab on the Icon Water website will show you our great employee benefits. You can also hear from team members about our flexible working arrangements.
Key qualifications, skills and experience we will need you to have:
- Qualification in Office Administration or similar
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative support and office management, preferably to Executive level officers.
- Knowledge of best practice (or leading) administrative procedures and systems.
- Broad knowledge of Icon Water, its Executive structure and operations.
- Experience in working unsupervised, managing competing priorities and liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in researching and preparing high quality written documents
Bonus if you have!
- Legal or Paralegal experience
- You are flexible and adaptive to new ideas and challenges
- You are organised and adjust your plans to meet priorities
- You build and champion positive relationships and enjoy providing high-level administrative support.
- You can work independently and as part of a small team
- You are supportive, value diversity and respect the time of others
About our application process
If you are up for this challenge, please submit your resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, qualifications and experience you can bring to the role via our recruitment portal.
For more information about the role, please contact Macy Dkhar on (02) 6248 3106. Applications will close on Friday 30 August 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Aug 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- $74,596 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time