What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in the world
- In-house role - no travel required!
- Numerous assets in pipeline over the next 5 years
- Competitive salary package
About the company & role:
Currently seeking an experienced an In-House Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join a global blue chip organisation that has an exceptionally strong product pipeline over the next 5 years. This newly created Clinical Research Coordinator position is a 12 month, full time contract role that offers a high probability of extension and/or the ability to move into different areas within the business i.e. Clinical or Medical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with contract research organisations (CROs) and functional service providers
- Reviewing internal and external intelligence on performance and metrics
- Performing literature research and country specific data around site contacts and recommendations
- Bachelors degree in Science or a related field
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in the clinical research industry (pharma or CRO)
- Prior experience working as a CRA or Clinical Research Nurse is essential
- Strong at analysing and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative data
- Autonomous, proactive and a self starter
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and multitask on several projects with unique requirements
- Bilingual Korean/English is EXTREMELY desirable!
Do you feel that this Clinical Research Coordinator role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application or contact Alexandra Falconer on 02 8298 3839 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.