- Are you ready for the next step in your career?
- Do you have a passion for Health Sciences & MedTech?
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
Australia will be investing more in sovereign manufacturing in the future, with increasing focus on Covid-19 and other public health issues, CSIRO is looking for a market analyst with a background in, and passion for, health sciences, genomics and/or medical technology. The successful applicant will have invaluable experience in technology and commercialisation, with business qualifications favourably considered. The work is based around secondary desktop research and does not require the applicant to source primary data or undertake field trips to perform the role.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside science teams delivering into business unit projects to source, evaluate, synthesise and analyse a broad range of qualitative and quantitative data to form insights.
- Providing written business reports and analysis that can be included as input to decision making processes.
- Identifying and profiling large organisations in target markets which align to CSIRO and business unit strategy.
Location: Melbourne, VIC (preferred), other locations negotiable
Salary: AU$83k - AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in health sciences, genomics &\or medical technology or related fields and/or equivalent significant experience, preferably in a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups.
- Ability to source, evaluate, synthesise and analyse a broad range of qualitative and quantitative data to form insights and inform decision-making through written business reports and analysis.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and understanding of reporting, data modelling & retrieval techniques and business analysis concepts.
- Ability to manage conflicting tasks, flexibility to achieve desired outcomes to satisfy client expectations.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Thursday 24th September 2020, 11:00pm AEST