- Get hands-on experience supporting a key internal program within CSIRO
- Be a part of exciting initiatives that enhance collaboration with our customers and stakeholders
- Make a positive contribution to the BD&C team
As an Industrial Trainee, you will work closely with the Customer Experience Program (CXP) team to help us better collaborate with our customers, stakeholders and projects internally, and enhance how we directly work with customers and stakeholders externally. You will work collaboratively with the team to devise and write compelling user benefit cases for the CXP, and its component parts as part of our internal change management and communications strategy.
Your duties will include
- Scoping out the content required for case studies / value propositions, utilising provided information on CSIRO internal audiences, and working with other members of the CXP and the wider CSIRO, under direction of CXP leaders.
- Drafting case studies / value propositions that clearly indicate value in utilising discrete components of the CXP and in integrating components of the CXP, the benefits for users of systems, tools and processes, and the value of improving the customer experience.
- Refining benefit case studies by incorporating the feedback from the CXP team into final versions.
Location: Melbourne, Canberra or Brisbane
Tenure: Earliest start 24th June, 2019. Latest finish 27th November, 2019 Maximum 7 hours per week.
To be successful you will need
- Enrolment in a communications, journalism, arts or science degree.
- Eligibility for enrolment in a compulsory or an elective industrial experience or work integrated learning component of a university course which will allow credit to be gained towards this course.
- The ability to quickly become an integral part of the team with a strong commitment to team-based processes and outcomes.
- The ability to commit strongly to the project, mirrored by punctuality and a willingness to keep to project deadlines.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
20th May 2019