- Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated in audit theory?
- Would you like to provide quality audit and consulting services?
- Join Australia's leading science organisation in 2019!
In the position of Audit Advisor at CSIRO, you will have the opportunity to undertake activities across a wide range of exciting projects. You will act as a key contributor in delivering CSIRO’s strategy by providing a high-quality, cost-effective audit and consulting service that ensures risks are managed and governance processes are observed through the provision of auditing and consulting reviews for Executive Management.
Your duties will include
- Contributing to, and promoting, the development of a valued high performance Audit team.
- Supporting the development of, and delivering against, the Operational Audit Plan through assisting in the planning, scoping and execution of audit assignments.
- Communicating openly, effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation.
- Influencing CSIRO leaders to adopt recommendations improving internal controls and minimising risk.
Location: Clayton, VIC
Salary: AU$80k - AU$91k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term for 6 months
To be successful you will need
- Relevant tertiary qualifications of at least degree level in business, accounting, risk management or related fields.
- Working knowledge of audit, risk management and fraud control policies, standards, methodologies and relevant legislative framework.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing to senior organisational leadership.
- Competent knowledge of and experience in using information systems
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
6th Feb 2019