- Are you experienced and pragmatic B2B marketer?
- Deliver initiatives that support the implementation of CSIRO’s commercialisation strategy
- Join CSIRO’s dynamic Corporate Affairs team
We are seeking a driven, energetic and strategic senior marketing advisor to join our Corporate Affairs team to deliver initiatives that support the implementation CSIRO’s commercialisation strategy. We have a formidable track record when it comes to turning world class research into globally adopted commercial opportunities and we are looking for the right person to promote our position as Australia’s innovation catalyst.
In this newly created role, you will be part of Brand and Marketing team and will work closely with the Business Development and Commercial team, leveraging their knowledge to implement integrated marketing solutions to drive brand awareness, engagement and advocacy.
Your duties will include:
- Create, execute and monitor marketing plans that support the implementation of CSIRO's Commercialisation strategy.
- Deliver campaigns and events that raise CSIRO's profile in target markets, supports the commercialisation framework, driving awareness and engagement.
- Develop and implement internal campaigns promoting a culture of commercialisation.
- Coordinate and monitor campaign effectiveness and reporting; assisting Corporate Affairs to continuously improve and demonstrate outcomes.
- Manage constructive relationships with external agencies to deliver campaign objectives.
- Show initiative and work effectively as a member of a highly distributed team to deliver high quality outcomes with autonomy.
Location: North Ryde, NSW or Clayton, VIC
Salary: AU$97K to AU$105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term until June 2020
Ref no: 58914
To be considered you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and work experience in marketing, business management or commerce.
- Eight years marketing experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Evidence of successfully developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives and associated campaigns in a business-to-business context, resulting in new opportunities identified, business growth and new markets.
- Proven skills in building strong partnerships with stakeholders to develop organisational and cross-functional marketing initiatives that translate into business opportunities.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience in the following areas:
- Integrated marketing communication (offline / online)
- Campaign development and analysis including CRM/segmentation
- Brand management
- Public relations
- Content marketing
- Stakeholder engagement
- Event management.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to apply: Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your experience as relevant to the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you may be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 24 October, 2018