- Do you enjoy providing high quality customer service?
- Apply your skills in a dynamic role with a supportive team
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO is seeking to appoint a Administrative Officer to provide administrative and management services to support the effective provision of research and development activities. This involves the implementation and/or administration of policies, systems and procedures that assist the organisation and the business units to achieve their objectives and meet government and regulatory responsibilities.
Find out more by viewing the full position description and selection criteria here: Position description
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Modify financial reports and data for various project budget and project reports.
- Provide practical support to the DSR research director and other program staff on dealing with issues and interactions with key stakeholders and external parties.
- Assist the business unit Executive Officer or EA or other administrative staff to coordinate material needed for reviews, reports or to respond to information requests.
- Establish and maintain electronic document management systems in accordance with CSIRO’s record management standards.
- Draft routine responses and correspondence, and monitor follow?up actions.
Location: Geelong, VIC
Salary: $61K – 78K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- A relevant certificate and/or relevant work experience.
- Highly developed administration skills with excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Proof reading and writing skills as well as the ability to collate information from various sources into a concise and professional report.
- Willingness and ability to adhere to CSIRO AAHL microbiological security requirements and HSE policies.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please load your CV and cover letter (Maximum 2MB) via our website at https://jobs.csiro.au/. You may also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, 02 August 2018