- Are you a driven, energetic and skilled marketing communication advisor?
- Are you passionate about the importance of clear and effective communication?
- Join the team delivering communications for our national innovation and entrepreneurship program-ON!
We need a driven, energetic and skilled marketing communication advisor looking for their next career move and development. You’ll be part of the team responsible for the delivery of communications for CSIRO’s national innovation and entrepreneurship program - ON. ON plays a big role in CSIRO’s future strategy to get innovative science into people’s hands faster and easier. No two days will be the same in this challenging but fun role. Please note, frequent travel is essential in this role.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering tactics and outcomes for the implementation and evaluation of the ON brand and communication strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of brand, marketing and communication solutions, helping drive CSIRO’s innovation and entrepreneurship credentials across multiple stakeholder groups and channels, including social media.
- Maintaining and supporting effective stakeholder relationships across industry, government, agency and within CSIRO to deliver effective service and fulfil communication goals.
Location: Brisbane, Qld or Sydney, NSW
Salary: $61K - $78K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
Job reference: 52587
To be successful you will need:
- A certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant area, such as communication, public relations, journalism, marketing and/or relevant work experience, particularly through event delivery and content creation.
- The ability to convey information and ideas, adapted to others needs and priorities, and establish effective interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of communication tactics, particularly in event management and marketing.
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and operate well in situations that lack clarity in order to achieve team objectives.
- The initiative and flexibility to contribute to a variety of communication specialisations and across several areas within the wider communications function.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Find out more here!: Balance
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to apply: Please upload one document only containing your CV/Resume and cover letter ensuring you provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Applications close: 10:59pm AEDT, 17 December 2017.