Senior Project Officer - Service Development and Clinical Practice - [Archived Advertisement]
Cancer Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Cancer Australia is seeking to fill an ongoing, full time position for an experienced Senior Project Officer to work on a variety of projects.
This role is focused on developing national programs which may include the development of new models of care, evidence-based reporting and insights, as well as undertaking analysis and evaluations. Working as a critical part of the team, you will be able to lead by example and drive outcomes.
For this role you will need to have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of operating across multiple projects at a Senior Project Officer level to achieve desired outputs.
Qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in public health, health policy, science or other relevant fields.
- Knowledge of, and/or experience in the Australian health system and/or health policy
- Demonstrated experience working at a senior project officer level.
- Post graduate qualifications in public health or equivalent experience.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Aug 2019
- NSW - Surry Hills
- $81,537-$91987 plus 15.4% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
- APS Level 6