University of Sydney Business School
Reference no. 453/0318C
- Great opportunity to coordinate and implement accreditation and policy requirements in a varied and interesting environment
- Located at our beautiful Darlington Campus in a fantastic state-of-the-art building
- Full-time continuing role, Level HEO7, remuneration package: $106K p.a. to $116K which includes base salary, leave loading and up to 17% super
About the opportunity
As the Accreditation & Policy Coordinator you’ll lead and manage the coordination and implementation of accreditation and policy requirements and associated processes in the School. Importantly your role is to assure internal and external accreditation requirements and compliance with accrediting body and regulatory standards (e.g. TEQSA and EQUIS) and the submission of associated reports.
The Business School is a diverse and interesting workplace with a keen focus on building relationships with the business community and influencing the way they operate. You’d join a large group of committed and professional people in an intellectually stimulating and positive environment.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance in recruiting talent aligned to these values in the pursuit of research excellence. We are looking for an Accreditation and Policy Coordinator who possesses:
- a relevant degree qualification with relevant experience or a combination of equivalent training and experience
- experience in accreditation functions, processes and systems
- excellent demonstrated project management skills and experience
- strong interpersonal and communication skills including report writing
- a demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- experience using databases, information management and reporting tools.
This is a great role for someone with a quality assurance background who is looking for a varied post which includes policy work. If you’re also a self-directed learner who wants to diversify your experience, come join us in the higher education sector where there are a wealth of career and development opportunities combined with excellent conditions of employment.
The University of Sydney Business School has a global reputation for excellence in dynamic, industry-connected teaching, learning and research. The Business School is large by international standards, with 445 (FTE) highly qualified staff and 7,605 (EFTSL) students from diverse backgrounds enrolled in a comprehensive suite of undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research programs including the MBA and the Global Executive MBA.
We’re Australia's first university and have an outstanding global reputation for academic and research excellence. Across our campuses, we employ more than 6,000 academic and non-academic staff who support over 60,000 students.
How to apply
For more information on the position and University, please view the candidate information pack available from the job’s listing on the University of Sydney careers website.
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit sydney.edu.au/recruitment and search by the reference number to apply.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Closing date: 11:30pm 13 May, 2018 (Sydney time)
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.