- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - SA Pathology
- Full time, ongoing - Total Indicative Remuneration - $110,974 - $117,696 - MeS3
- Contributes to the provision of a high quality, efficient and cost-effective diagnostic pathology service by applying scientific and technical knowledge and expertise.
- Perform and evaluate a range of diagnostic techniques, including participation in problem definition, planning, execution, analysis and reporting in conjunction with the key result areas of responsibility to ensure the optimised day to day operation of the service.
- With consultation, contribute to the development, selection and adoption of new techniques and methodologies.
- Assist in training and supervision of medical and technical laboratory staff in routine and complex tests and tasks.
- As required, contribute to the Department’s teaching and research activities.
- In consultation with the Unit head and Directorate Manager contribute to the strategic direction of the discipline.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
738334 Medical scientist.pdf