- Women’s and Children’s Health Network - Division of Paediatric Medicine
- Casual up to 30 Jun 2021 - MOV3
The Visiting Medical Specialist:
- Is responsible for the provision of high quality adult congenital heart disease services;
- Is encouraged to contribute to education and research within the Department as time permits;
- Will encourage and support team work.
- The provision of a high standard of clinical practice through adherence to policies, protocols and procedures.
- Active participation in clinical review programs to monitor standards of practice and ensure good outcomes.
- The provision of effective and efficient medical services to inpatients, outpatients and community.
- Clinical performance indicators are developed and met.
- Clinical records are maintained in accordance with organisational policy.
- Development of partnerships.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
721308 Visiting Medical Specialist, Division of Paediatric Medicine- Cardiology.pdf
Applications close: 12 Jun 2020 11:45 PM Cen. Australia Standard Time