- Department for Health and Wellbeing, System Design and Leadership, Clinical Collaborative, SA Medical Education and Training (SA MET) Unit
- Salary: $92,784-$98,143 - ASO6 - Full Time / Term Contract (up to 30 June 2020)
The Medical Education and Training senior project officer will manage a program of activities across SA Health, as part of an initiative to streamline and integrate medical education and training activity. In this capacity, the position is responsible for providing a range of effective project and management functions, which may include:
- Coordination and collaboration with Local Health Networks and medical education staff to streamline support services for medical education.
- Enhancing networks with SA Universities, Medical Colleges and other lead stakeholders, to promote increased coordination of medical education and workforce.
- Facilitating a community of practice, to share best practice, build capacity, identify gaps and barriers to increasing activity, and work on challenges such as retention of medical practitioners in South Australia.
- Representing SA at local and national forums relating to medical education and workforce.
- Developing statewide policy, monitoring compliance and promoting appropriate auditing in relation to medical education and workforce.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 708725
708725 - Senior Project Officer - Job Pack.pdf
Applications close: 31 Jan 2020 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time