Women in ICT & Digital Leadership Summit
Leadership isn't about who you are or what job title you have - it's how you act. With a clear vision and the right skills, you can drive innovation, break barriers and rise to the top.
We've invited a select lineup of ICT & Digital leaders to share personal stories and expert insights on how to create a powerful leadership legacy. You'll learn from Australia’s most esteemed leaders, connect with like-minded professionals and gain practical strategies for building your leadership legacy.
- Leverage your strengths & advance your career
- Build resilience & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Power success through mentoring
- Boost your confidence & prepare for the age of AI
Feature Speakers Include:
- Chris Locke, Chief Information Officer - Flight Centre
- Wendy Bryant, Chief Information Officer - Transport for NSW
- Joyce Harkness, Chief Information Officer - Avant Mutual Group Limited
- Brendan Mills, Chief Information Officer - NIB Health Funds Ltd AU
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Client Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711