Public Sector Women in STEM Leadership Summit
PUBLIC SECTOR WOMEN IN STEM LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2022
Two Day Digital Summit
6-7 September 2022
This two day summit brought to you by The Hatchery is a means for women in senior leadership to share their learnings and advice for the next crop of women leaders in the space, some of whom may be struggling to find their role models in what is typically a heavily male dominated field.
Recent years have seen cultures, attitudes, language and accessibility improve for women in STEM roles in many areas, but that’s not to say that it can’t be better. That’s why it’s more important than ever for women at all stages of leadership to come together and share their insights on how they made it work, how they changed attitudes and created their own leadership style to effectively lead in male dominated fields.
Benefits of attending:
- Boost your confidence & understand the most common learnings of senior leaders
- Gain advice on key topics for women in STEM, including working in male dominated environments, leading diverse & high performing teams and uncovering the power of networking and mentoring to propel your career
- Hear from exciting VIP & international keynotes, valuable case studies & in-depth panel discussions
- Learn from new role models who established their careers often without any of their own.
Hear from Key Speakers:
- Dr Sian Proctor - Geoscientist, Explorer & Diversity in STEM Advocate, SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew Pilot
- Dr Sue Barrell AO - Former Chief Scientist & Current Honorary Affiliate, Bureau of Meteorology
- Sabra Horne - Entrepreneur in Residence, BMNT, former Chief, U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Innovation Hub
- Prof Lisa Harvey-Smith - Award-winning Astrophysicist and Author, Australian Government Women in STEM Ambassador
- Plus many more
Who should attend?
This conference is relevant for; current & emerging female leaders in STEM, technical roles as well as Officers & Managers through to Directors & SES, HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders, and Learning & Development Leaders.
Use the code GOVCAREER and save $100 off your conference registration.