Higher Education Operations Professionals Leadership Summit
Date: 20th - 23rd, April 2020,
Operations are the heart of Higher Education, ensuring streamlined processes, productive staff, and efficient departmental performance. As continuous change and dwindling budgets cause disruptions throughout Higher Ed institutions, we must look to leadership as the remedy.
With guidance from renowned operational professionals across all faculties and departments in Higher Education, this event will equip you with the skills to improve collaboration and engagement, be a powerful change agent, and become more efficient undertaking your day-to-day tasks. You’ll walk away knowing how to exceed expectations for both stakeholders and students.
- Leadership skills to hone your team’s agility & improve operational efficiency
- Enrich service delivery & operational effectiveness through cross-collaboration
- Master time management & discover strategies to do more with less
- Build stakeholder influence & practice data-driven decision-making
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr Lesley Ashton, Executive Director, Research Operations - The University of Sydney
- Lynn Greenwood, Executive Director, Art & Design Faculty - UNSW Sydney
- Karen Warnes, Chief Operations Officer, ZCEAP Programme - Australian National University
- Dr Sharna Spittle, Director of Teaching & Learning, Strategy & Operations - Victoria University
- Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
- Click Here for the Event Brochure
- Phone: +61 2 8239 9711